[ If you were expecting to find a fervent or languish piece of writing
under this title, then I'm sorry to disappoint you.]
How many times have you seen a smile that somehow managed to vanish all of your agony & anguish in an eye's blink? The inviting and exciting kind? I saw one today. The mesmerizing baby-smile! The
innocent, pristine, cute curve that could make things appear so straight! One smile and woooshh! The magic wand soothes all the worries out! What is so calm there in the electrifying smile? A question I've been pondering upon for quite sometime now. It is the positiveness that comes from within and shows on your face when you smile and spreads like a virus. Or there actually rays and vibes coming from you which affects the people around? Whatever it is, I may never know. All I know is; it has power. The power to make life appear brighter. And it forever and always will remain a person's best asset!
With memories of that smile, all I can say is Keep Smiling! :)

2 comments | 

2 comments:

  1. Smile is contagious... and worth spreading! Here I read your post and here I am, smiling :)

    ReplyDelete