Remembering old times..
I was in nursery. After every exam, when I returned home, I waswelcomed by a Kit-Kat by mom. Happily I used to eat the whole thing. It belonged to me and nobody could take it from me. I wasn't big enough to see how much the chocolate weighed; but educated enough to count the 4 bars I used to get. And today, when I go to the shop; I'm given half the quantity I used to get for the same price. That's so unfair. Somebody stole my chocolate. I'm sad. But little happy inside. Because I'm not the only victim. You're too. And not only the chocolate, 'they' steal everything. They are experienced and tricky gameplayers. They know to outwit you. You might not have noticed but the maggi packet is shrinking, more air is being pumped into lays and the fanta bottle is getting curvy day by day. You think the prices haven't increased but you never noticed that the quantity has decreased. And as I am telling you about this, my 2 kit-kat bars are over..Enjoyy! :P

4 comments | 

4 comments:

  1. lol...petrol prices shall neva touch d limit as it still deducts d same amount from my pocket as it used to evn 5 years bak... ;)
    (old yet a practical joke..!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gud..grt..fanx...
    so..do i geta confabulate widya for a bit of ur precious tym..(tym u utilise for writing n all..)

    P.S-dun publish dis one also as dis might declare me a despo..:)

    double P.S-oops...how wuja contact me..umm well thru fb may b..jus rply ur ansr here (positively plzz)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the sweetest proses I've ever read :) :)

    ReplyDelete