To me, the world is a poem and we are the letters. Everybody somehow fits in. Some might look useless, some priceless, some might go unnoticed and some catch the limelight. But we all complete the poem and are an indispensable part of it. It's upon us to make this poem as beautiful and as desirable as it can get. The first step towards it could be joining with the right people to form beautiful words. The words in correct position form rhythmic and soothing verses. I don't know where in the poem I am, which place I fall onto or which word I fit into. All I know is that I AM a part of the poem and that's all that matters! Hope you all form right words and make th poem more beautiful. :)

1 comment | 

1 comment:

  1. Succinct and beautiful. What a wonderful way to realize one's existence!

    ReplyDelete